Hello all and welcome to June! School is letting out and summer is upon us, not that there is much a difference in Florida. This month I am going to list the changes that have occurred but I also have an announcement that will come towards the end of this post, so keep reading! ❤
So First Things First Amazon ❤
In the month of May I went from #22,558 to #12,443, quite impressive! My helpful votes also went up to 182. All seems good here, improvement!
Next the Social Medias ❤
Goals For May:
1,200 Total Reach (Almost 1121)
25 subscribers on YouTube Blogging more consistently!
The Big 25 Updates!
- No Progress
- 44 subscribers
- Been running but no races yet
- Going surprisingly well!
- Yup still doing at least one call a week!
- Still using this blog so yep! 31 Followers! woo!
- Not really
- Went to the Fish Hatchery for Austin’s Birthday!
- Nope, has not happened yet
- Not really using pinterest now a days
- meh not using it much, I play games on sunday to waste some time before cleaning the hosue 🙂
- Yup, This is actually going very well because my car is not working so we are not using it.
- Not really , I did make Austin’s Cake though! ❤ Nothing fancy but he wanted yellow and sprinkles!
- Nothing really new here
- Going pretty well!
- Got a pretty awesome work out book to review and I like it a lot!
- I did wear a pair this past month, they were wedge sandals but those count ❤
- I have most of it in a plastic tote right now It is working pretty well!
- Have not finished the series I want to read yet but I have been reading a lot! Finished my new Goodreads Goal too!
- Nothing super new, relaxing and blogging actually seem to help so who knew!
The Big News!
I am not going to set goals for June because I am going to take a break from reviews. I am still going to finish the ones I have out now and if I get approved for the ones I have already applied for then I will do those too. Also I have a couple companies that I have been reviewing for through email so those are going to be based on how I feel that day! ❤ I am just annoyed with sellers and Amazon right now. I am having issues with my reviews not posting for several days which makes my reviews late on Tomoson. I have also been receiving a lot of emails from sellers before the product arrives or the day it arrives asking where the review is. I use a post office box and just because the package is delivered does not mean I actually have it yet. I do not take a long time to do my reviews and I get annoyed when the sellers are asking for it the day it arrives. How am I suppose to get nice pictures and write a good review if I just got it two hours ago? I know it is their job to get reviews but come on, lets be logical here. I am sure my Amazon score will go down and everything but who knows maybe I will focus on Freebies this month and see where I end up.
Thanks for reading y’all!
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤