Hello and welcome to April! I am posting this today instead of yesterday because yesterday Scott turned one and I was not messing around on here! 🙂
So first things first, Amazon rank!
That is a pretty big change for a month. Especially since it did not change most of the month. I am pretty happy with it and I am glad my helpful reviews have gone up to 76.
So this month I am going to add my social media numbers to this update to see how that changes!
So lets look at how the other aspects of my life have been this past month! Looking back at the resolution list I made in January, here is where I stand with everything!
Yes I cut my hair off. It is a lot shorter than I wanted it but I am happy with it for now! ❤
2. No Progress
3. I have 14 subscribers so I am getting closer…. Sloooooowly!
4. Nothing New
5. It is an on again off again thing but when I don’t paint my nails I make sure to take off the chipped paint 😀
6. Still going strong actually went up to PA for Easter so that was a great time!
7. Still here and I currently have 8 followers on here but I am one some how… Pretty good!
8. No Progress
9. No Progress
10. No Progress
11. No Progress
12. My hair is now short and super difficult to braid. I have been trying though! ❤
14. Definitely have been doing this!
15. Not really happening
16. We took the #backseatpledge so this has been going well!
17. Kinda, off and on we make cookies.
18. Nope 🙂
20. No Progress
21. No Progress
22. I wore a pair while I was in PA so that is something 🙂
23. Work In Progress! ❤
24. Have not finished all the series yet, but I did finish my Goodreads challenge. I then bumped my challenge up to 150 and I am pretty close to that too! ❤
25. Nothing new to report on here!
Goals for April:
~1,000 Total Reach
~More Paid Reviews
~More Blog Posts (Every other day)